Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm a homebody. Always have been, always will be. I like to be at home with my fam. It's comfortable and cozy and I'm surrounded by love, kisses and cuddles. That being said, I love to be out as well. Friends and a social life outside my home are important, BUT I love to come home.

I woke up the other morning and found my 2 yr. old asleep on the floor, beside my 4 mo. old's playpen. What a precious sight to behold first thing in the morning! I love that they are sharing a room now - (even though they get up WAY earlier than before) - because I think it is bonding for them. They wake up and see each other first thing in the morning. They talk to each other, laugh, cry, and often Connor will put toys and books in Sophie's playpen...very cute.
I remember when I was younger, I didn't like being along at night. It wasn't that I was scared of the dark so much... I was just lonely. I didn't want to be on my own. I missed the companionship of my siblings. (One of the great things, for me, about being married is never having an empty bed! :)
I hope for my kids to be friends...really friends. I know that they will have fights, arguments and tough times, but I hope they always have a connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment