Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today I was reminded of how amazing it is to fellowship with women.
We laugh,
we share stories,
often we get serious,
sometimes we gossip,
sometimes we sit in silence and watch our children play.

I think God really had it right when he made women...lol...and men too of course. But women, I don't know...they just GET other women.

We can relate.
We can complain.
We can share confidences.
We trust.
We lift up(or we should).
We encourage.
We bond.

And because we bond we...

notice when we've been absent,
we get jealous when others take that time from us,
we protect that bond,
we stand up for that bond,
we come to depend on it!

I so appreciate my women friends and the bond we have created! Thanks for trusting me enough to be a true friend!

1 comment:

  1. This was nice to read. Encouraging and sweet. Keep holding that torch...you are good at it... I will just cheer you on:)
    See you soon
    K

    ReplyDelete