Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Saw my baby today. It was amazing.
My miscarriage has made me a bit reluctant to share much news about this pregnancy. Being a "worrier" while pregnant only encourages that behaviour, and I always wait anxiously for that 20 week ultrasound to let me know baby is fine, moving and developing normally.
Of course, no one can predict things that go wrong after this day, but tonight I sleep well...with that precious face in my dreams, and know that he/she is doing alright.
Can't wait to meet you baby!

2 comments:

  1. Aw yay. I am glad you have peace. Can't wait to meet that little one! Sweet dreams dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Jess! I love that you have made it to this time and that everything is happy and well! I know that this child is well loved by many and I myself cannot wait to meet this newest addition to the Richards Clan!! Praying for you as always! Love you my dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete