Saturday, February 26, 2011

time to kill...

It's a rare day. Hubby working, both babes asleep, cleaning done, dishes done, laundry fluffing and I find myself with time to kill.
Have not been motivated to blog lately...not sure why. I start so many, but either they don't make sense or I don't find relevance or I don't know how to complete what I've started.
It's not that things haven't been going on or that I feel I have nothing to share, but the words just don't seem to come. Perhaps writers block? Perhaps laziness...exhaustion?
So with this in mind - and with my short term of spare time I send this out into the world of web not expecting response, but simply hoping that this admission of "no words" or thought can get me back on track.
I miss the flow and I need the rhythmn that is "writing"...

1 comment: