Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mr. Sun...

Today was GORGEOUS outside!
I decided me and the kids needed to get outside and into some fresh air. So instead of shoving them into the stroller and dealing with crankiness - we left it behind and embarked on the slowest walk ever. Sophie had to stop and touch everything and Connor wanted to splash in all the puddles. But it didn't matter. The sun shone down on me warming me from head to toe, and I thought "let's just enjoy this". So we did. Although it was warm, my kids were bundled up as they are still carrying a bad coughs and runny noses, but they didn't seem to notice.
It was fun...it's been awhile since we have had "fun" outside...thank the Lord for chinooks! :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for rubbing it in. Bill and I went for a walk tonite.. took us longer to bundle up than it did to walk our 1 mile block. -13 tonite.

    brrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete